The added benefits of drinking green tea are well documented in Asia, North America, and Europe. Here in Japan the tea of choice is currently Gokurotea, which is thought of as the highest standard of tea you can buy in Japan. Tea comes in various distinct forms and grades, each with its own advantages. Many Japanese teas have anti oxidant properties that does not just fight against aging, but also cancer. Various studies have proven that regular use of tea can reduce likelihood of breast cancer in women in high risk groups.
The Japanese have been drinking tea for hundreds of years and because of this have been enjoying some of the longest life expectancies in the world. Now, in regards to menopause green tea is one of the better choices out there. Tea reduces hot flashes also additionally increases your energy so that you feel less fatigue. Green tea extract also alleviates many of the different distress associated with menopause and aging, such as stress and disorientation.matcha wholesale
When brewing green tea extract then you should be quite careful about the temperature of the teapot and cup. The cup and teapot have to be at the exact same temperature. Remember, one pouring per steeping. Never simply let water remain and eventually become cold. The way Gyokuro is brewed is fairly different from other sencha. The best appellation mounted on this particular tea is named Yame, a small town in Fukuoka, Japan where more than 40% of Gyokuro is generated.
If you wish to enjoy eating green tea then the very simple recipe is at the end. Enjoy.
Tea Tempura Recipe:
1) Picked Green Tea Extract (cut into halves)
5) Cold water 1 cup
6) Cooking petroleum: Alot (1/2 a pan)
How to cook:
1)) Thinly slice the onion
2) Make batter: mix cold bread and water.
3) Mix batter, Tea shrimp and onion.
4) Ladle 3 out, and dip in to cooking oil slowly (pre-heated to 170 degrees C / 340 degrees F
5) When it floats, poke it with long chopsticks several days to sink it (*don’t flip it over!) .
Cooking Hint – To produce a crispy finish
1) Check the oil temperature
3) Fry only enough at the same time to pay about half the top of petroleum in order to allow the ingredients to proceed freely.
4) It is crucial to hold the oil temperature constant while frying.
5) Use flour (not flour for bread). In Japan, they sell special grain for tempura, it’s easy to deep fry.